Gold Supporter
Jan 3, 2019
Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Gonna leave this here in case someone needs it in the future. Had to switch my main breaker off to do some unrelated work, and when I switched it back on, my indoor pool controller was frozen with all lights on. Resolution:

page 12:

2. The microprocessor was hit by a power surge. Turn off all power to the system. (If the PCB is prior to Revision N, disconnect the nine (9) volt battery.) Wait two (2) minutes and then turn the power on. If this frees up the system, you will need to reset the time and date, except with a Revision N board. Programming will not be lost. It is advisable to install a Surge Protection Kit.

Update: It happened again. This time I decided to check the wire that connects the indoor controller with the outdoor controller and it turned out the wire was bad. At some point it even stopped sending power to the indoor controller. Bought a 22awg 4 solid wires cable, replaced it, and all is working fine now.

Thanks!

Reactions: dblko
Update: It happened again. This time I decided to check the wire that connects the indoor controller with the outdoor controller and it turned out the wire was bad. At some point it even stopped sending power to the indoor controller. Bought a 22awg 4 solid wires cable, replaced it, and all is working fine now.

Thanks!
Having a similar problem. Any chance you have a photo of the location of the wire you replaced? Thanks.

Reactions: dblko
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.