Aqualink Issues.

Kernel32

Jul 11, 2021
Moved from here.
Follow the manual. Set the date and time so all your other efforts make sense. After that, you need to go to program and it will ask what piece of equipment to program.
Are you able to turn your pump on and off from the wall panel? It would be that top left button which has the LED light on it.
@HermanTX I am having the same issue. I am able to set date and time and run all the equipment from the RS4 controller but when I go to program, is says to select equipment to program and then just says “not programmable”.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved from here.

@HermanTX I am having the same issue. I am able to set date and time and run all the equipment from the RS4 controller but when I go to program, is says to select equipment to program and then just says “not programmable”.
I figured it out. After hitting program, i was hitting right arrow but that is not right, after hitting program you have to press the button for the equipment to program. In my case i hit program then for select equipment i hit “filter pump” and walked through days and times.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.