Goodyear AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
After several years of pretty solid support on the Hayward AquaConnect Web ProLogic system I'm having significant issues with my ProLogic system. Hayward servers are very slow, making adjustments remotely is almost impossible with the delays and poor user feed back when using the mobile App or web interface.

Just wondering if others are experiencing similar behavior and if anything fixes this?

I was excited about the new Hayward OmniPL Upgrade Kit specifically to upgrade people from ProLogic to OmniLogic but delays have made this new kit impossible to source.

Not "directly" related, but I've recently (past month) have been having more and more issues controlling my Hayward Omnilogic controller via the app. Less than 50% of the time it performs function as expected. I've got a hardwired ethernet setup on it too (WiFi was awful for me). Shows connected, just doesn't work.... wait awhile and then it might work the next time. Frustrating. I've reached out to Hayward on it but haven't heard back yet.

That's not good news to hear that even the newest software OmniLogic is having issues. I get that Hayward wants to move their legacy customers away from ProLogic and get them onto OmniLogic but now if thats not working well Im worried.

I was told by my Hayward Rep the OmniPL Upgrade Kit that's designed for migrating ProLogic customers over to OmniLogic is now delayed again and its now not being released until Q3 2022. It was scheduled for summer 2021.

I have given up making adjustments using the AquaConnect App because its completely unusable.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.