Aqua Rite Pro display turning off and on, all lights blinking

TRAMIREZ

Dec 6, 2021
GUADALAJARA, MEXICO
Hello all, recently having issues with my Aqua Rite Pro SWG. It has been giving me this problem and have been able to temporary fixing it by turning the unit off, removing and reinstalling the cable from the main board to the display board. It will work for some time and again the same problem, already replaced the connector but is not working. Is there any dedicated troubleshooting for this Pro model? The only information that I can find available is for the Aqua Rite model. I would like to check voltages to find if the problem is the mother board or the display board. Any help will be appreciated.
The part number on the main board G1-011058A-1T

An update on this issue. The problem got worse and had to leave the unit working all the time at 40% because at start-up in the morning was really difficult to make it work again. Bought a new display and still having the same issue (now I have a spare one). I did change the main board and this fixed the problem, now is working fine. I will send the bad board to be repaired, hopefully they will tell me what was the issue with the board.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.