Aqua Logic AQL PS-4 Question on Spa Controls for 50-foot Lap Pool

Dynamic2

Dec 1, 2019
Boynton Beach, Florida
In Boynton Beach Florida, and have a 50-foot lap pool controlled by Goldline controls Aqua Logic AQL PS-4.

We own the house for 7 years, and just discovered the spa is not working. I have tried to set the spa working at the control board but I must be missing a step somewhere.

I am looking for detailed step by step instructions on getting the spa to work or the name of a repair person or company who can service this issue near Boynton Beach Florida.

Thank you so much for your help.

Steve

Welcome to TFP.

For anything close to step by step instructions we need to know the details of your pool equipment. Best way to tell us is to create your signature with details of your pool equipment.

Posting pics of your equipment pad and valves would also help us understand your situation.

What happens when you press the button for SPA mode?

Steve,

What Allen said.... Plus... Did the system work fine before and just now quit working or have you never used it before?

When you say the Spa is not working, what is not working??? Does the water still overflow into the pool or does it stop? Are we taking about the water does not get hot or ???? Does water not come out of the jets? Tell us exactly what is not working.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I am not onsite but the spa has not been used in years. Everything else works fine including the waterfalls and the lights. But we have no idea how to get the spa (which is in the pool near the middle of the left side) up and working. I have tried to program the spa using the instructions that came with the pool but I must be missing a step somewhere or it is not working. I am in NY and I am working through my sister onsite. I will be back in Florida in 2 weeks but we are selling the house and this item is an important point to the buyer, so we need to get it working. Any repair people local to near Boynton Beach Florida? Thanks for the help. The jets are not working and it appears that the water does not get warm; I think that it was mainly for the jets anyway and wonder when functioning whether it does get warm at some point?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.