Aqua link RS 2.0 Spillover / LowSpeed

USATUS102

Sep 29, 2019
Tucson, AZ
I have a Pool Spa Combination with a Aqualink RS 2.0 system to control in-floor cleaning system spillover and a 2 speed Pentair whisper flow pump and solar. What I’m trying to accomplish is have the pump operate on low-speed with spillover. The #3 dips switch is on to activate spillover (aux3 controls the JVA that’s activates spillover). When spillover is on low speed is prohibited. I moved the #3 dip switch to off and assigned the aux to spillway. Spillway actives the #3 aux but the JVA does not rotate I wa attempting to operate the JVA under a different name that would not be prohibited. It appears that I need spillover activated to cause that JVA to move when spillover is activated and off when floor system is turned on. I want to tap into the low speed for energy savings and keep the spill over on. Anyone tackle this issue.

You need dip#3 on to be able to rotate the return actuator Independant of the suction actuator.

Is low pump speed one of the other Aux buttons?

@PoolGate ideas?

Have you tried creating a macro command to accomplish this? It sounds like you might be using a macro now usually each function is independent. Is your low speed relay connected into the same aux as the spillway JVA? If so, you may need to rewire some things.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.