Aqua comfort to i5p intellicenter

plumberliquid

In The Industry
Jul 6, 2023
California
I'm attempting to wire both aquacomfort heat pump and mastertemp 400 to i5p intellicenter, as of now mastertemp is wired via rs 485 and heat pump via gas port (j2) as what I'm told by aquacomfort, this is the way also by pentair the issue I'm having is I need heat pump only working in pool mode and mastertemp only in spa, mastertemp fires in both modes, in programming under heaters its assigned to bodies of water I want to control mastertemp (spa)
Heat pump (pool)
Has anyone ran into this and what's the fix I had been on phone for half the day trying to figure this out and haven't gotten anywhere to have to return to job tomorrow and continue trouble shooting

Welcome to TFP.

What version firmware are you running in the IntelliCenter?

Complex configurations have been buggy in the IntelliCenter and this sounds like it may be one of them.

Can you post screenshots of the way you have the heaters configured from the IntelliCenter2 web app?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.