April 2021 - Where to buy high chlorine Bleach ?

It seems substantial, if that’s the case does anyone sell anything larger than 1 gallon jugs , let’s say 10 or 20 gallon jugs ?
I have been unsuccessful in finding a place to get it in bulk for lack of a better term. My local Walmart has some in stock and I'm thinking I should go there and buy a good bunch depending on the date

Mikey - how much LC you use will depend on size of pool and how much direct sun you get and probably a million other factors. But yes it can be a lot. I imagine i used 100+ gallons of 10-12% LC for a season on my 24k gallon pool.

Im in the Philly burbs so not far from you but not right in the area. My supplier of 5 gallon jugs went out of business a couple years ago and I did not find a replacement so went to using gallons. Call local pool suppliers and see what you can find. If you want to go bigger than 5 gallons i know some people have found commercial sources for that. 5 gallons is heavy enough for me and the stuff does have a shelf life in heat and sun so unless your pool is huge….

You can also look at salt water generators which many on this site love. I just bought one and will be installing it soon.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.