Apple Watch + Pentair ScreenLogics2

Pesh

Apr 19, 2020
Austin, TX
Any tips on getting ScreenLogics on Apple Watch Series 6 or Apple Watch SE working? I've got ScreenLogics2 working on my iPhone, my iPad, and my MacBook Pro running MacOS 11 (thanks to PlayonMac). However, everytime I launch ScreenLogics on my watch it sees the Protocol Adapter but when I click on it, it doesn't do anything???

Thanks in advance for any help.

Does it make a difference if you are on your local house WiFi? Roaming on a WiFi network? Or connected by celluar data?

Pentair knows it doesn't work. I have called multiple times and they respond with "We are aware and have no timeline for the fix" Pentair hasn't spent anytime or money refining or updating screen logic so I don't think they have any intention of fixing the watch app.

Thanks Dr. Dirty. ScreenLogics has been a decent solution for years but I agree Pentair has dropped the ball lately between no modern MacOS support, Apple Watch integration broken, overall dated look-and-feel.

It may be a fluke or it might have something to do with the latest Watch update, but I was able to finally connect to my pool. It took a few tries to get in but at least is sort of worked lol.
I'm running the latest Apple WatchOS and have the ScreenLogics app installed. Whenever I launch the App it takes me to a screen that shows demo server and my pentair protocol adapter. Whenever I click on my adapter it takes me a screen that says "connecting to: Pentair: XX-XX-XX". A dots spins around for a few seconds and then it returns me back to the menu.

I'm running the latest Apple WatchOS and have the ScreenLogics app installed. Whenever I launch the App it takes me to a screen that shows demo server and my pentair protocol adapter. Whenever I click on my adapter it takes me a screen that says "connecting to: Pentair: XX-XX-XX". A dots spins around for a few seconds and then it returns me back to the menu.
Thats generally what mine does. I haven't been able to connect again in the last week thru my watch.

Reactions: Pesh

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.