Anyone want to sell an extra Taylor 2006C case? I'll pay shipping too

Just purchase a tackle box - probably cheaper and there are lots of options with the fishing season now open.
I use something similar to this one.
Mine lay on their side and I have not had an issue with any leakage. Plus the large case provides space for the speedstirrer, extra reagents, extra sample tubes, a pH meter, etc.

Reactions: magiteck
I bought mine off Amazon after someone on this forum mentioned she used one. Funny, they were out of stock at that time. Everyone here grabbing one? I took mine a step further and had hubby remove all but one shelf. I can now close it and have my regents stand upright. Even those small blue boxes (salt test kit and the CL & PH one)

Flambeau Outdoors 3 Tray - Frost Green/Black

Reactions: HermanTX
I can get extra bottles in to the net on the lid, plus I put my DPD powder in a small 2 ounce tupperware container with a couple of those little keep dry humidity packs that come shipped with electronics- Just extra insurance. It fits right on top of the DPD powder compartment and the lid shuts just fine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.