Anyone use the Skimeeze or PoolSkim product to help control leaves ??

There are a half-dozen products like these that serve this function, and a few DIY versions as well. They can help. They delay the potential of seeing your skimmer getting overwhelmed and clogged with debris. But they are not "leave it and forget it" products. In periods of heavy tree droppings, we still have to remain vigilant clear them out.

Reactions: Riddler0520
There are a half-dozen products like these that serve this function, and a few DIY versions as well. They can help. They delay the potential of seeing your skimmer getting overwhelmed and clogged with debris. But they are not "leave it and forget it" products. In periods of heavy tree droppings, we still have to remain vigilant clear them out.
Got it
Just trying to buy some time inbetween checking the skimmer baskets as they can get clogged up quickly

appreciate the input

Reactions: Texas Splash
I thought about one of those but I dont like the look. I spend a lot of time sitting and looking at my pool and that would make me crazy. I also dont leave my robot in the pool for the same reason. I dont like the look of the cord.

Look at some of the surface skimmer robots. There are two that are popular on this site. Neither is perfect. They are a little pricey at around $500. However, they do pick up a lot of leaves on the surface. For some reason it just floating on the pool pulling in leaves does not bother my delicate sensibilities.

Again, they are not perfect but they do help a lot. For me I would never have a pool without one, but thats me.

Reactions: Riddler0520
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.