Milwaukee, WI
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I had to send my robot back as it wasn't working, and Maytronics said not to bother sending back the caddy - then sent me a whole robot as a replacement, new in box including a caddy. As such I have a brand-new caddy I don't need. Anyone want it for $50 + shipping? I think the normal retail is about $130 - $150 or so.

Reactions: Flying Tivo
I had to send my robot back as it wasn't working, and Maytronics said not to bother sending back the caddy - then sent me a whole robot as a replacement, new in box including a caddy. As such I have a brand-new caddy I don't need. Anyone want it for $50 + shipping? I think the normal retail is about $130 - $150 or so.

Dustin - I'm interested. I just sent you a PM.

Is Maytronics stepping up its customer service or am I wrong?
I don't have a point of reference. I did have an issue where they called me to say they didn't have my robot in stock anymore and they offered me an equivalent to the Active 30 instead of the Active 30i, which isn't as good, but when I pointed that out to them they e-mailed me later that day to say there was a mistake in their notes and offered me the Active 40 instead. So - I'm pretty satisfied.

Reactions: Mdragger88 and Oly
I've been waiting since 4/23 for a DOA power supply for my new replacement robot. Out of the box the ps was dead, and of course I sent the original back with my troubled unit. I just shipped out my spare caddy $40 via UPS due to the size not the weight of 15#.

Hi, is the extra caddy still available for purchase? If so, I am interested.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.