Anyone in the Round Rock, Texas area with Ocean Blue Pebble Sheen

HI there! I know this is super old but I'm hoping that you see this! I'm going to have a pool built soon and we love the ocean blue. Our pool will only be 5 ft at its deepest part. How does the water look at that depth with the ocean blue? Thank you!

Here is a link for you to look at:

HI there! I know this is super old but I'm hoping that you see this! I'm going to have a pool built soon and we love the ocean blue. Our pool will only be 5 ft at its deepest part. How does the water look at that depth with the ocean blue? Thank you!
Sorry, just saw this message. We LOVE Ocean Blue! If you look back on the thread at the post I made on May 15, 2020, you'll get my description of the color along with lots of pictures. The slide enters the pool at about 4'. So if you look at the pictures, 5' deep would be right after the slide towards the rock waterfall. Where the end of the spa meets the deeper end, is at about 5' as well. Hope this helps!

Pool is finished! We used Ocean Blue and absolutely love it. We didn't add anything to it. In the middle of the day, when sun is shining directly on it (first picture), it's lighter than I was expecting. However, the different shades of blue throughout the day and evening are stunning. Today is cloudy, so it's a darker color pool right now (rest of the pictures),... just how I like it. I was told that it's harder to see in a dark colored pool. That hasn't been an issue for us. One of the pictures attached is looking through 8.5 feet of water, and you can see the grey drains and black vacuum just fine. Another picture shows a seating ledge in the deep end, so you can see the color of the Pebble Sheen on the ledge, versus 8.5' of water. Pool was filled with water 2 weeks ago.
I love the color of your pool. Do you have any feedback on the water temperature now that you've had to pool for a while? I'm struggling with the same decision right now - I love the darker blue color of turtle bay or ocean blue, but my husband is worried about the water temp in the heat of the summer (Cedar Park, TX). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.