Anyone have their patio decking different the pool decking

ivparker

Bronze Supporter
Aug 28, 2016
Byron Center, MI
Anyone have their patio decking different then their pool decking and they touch each other. It looks like our decking may have to go right up to our patio that we just had done a few months ago before we decided to get a pool. Not sure I want this all around the pool but nervous on how concrete would look right up to it. I want a very modern clean look. I was hoping to have more space between decking and patio to put in artificial turf but not sure that will be possible. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    940.5 KB · Views: 68
I think it will look fine. So long as they are different instead of trying to match them. We all know the matching will not work so don't even try. Think of it like where carpet meets tile in a house. It looks fine and no one even notices it.

Kim:kim:

Reactions: ivparker
Im with Kim on this one. I actually like it when each area has its own style and known boundaries.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.