Anyone experience Iridescence on Dark/Black Liners??

MWB27

Apr 15, 2020
canada
Hello,

Last year we built a pool and installed a GLI Black Galaxy liner ... twice!

First liner had a strange sort of iridescence in direct sunlight but also from LED lights above the pool - here's a video at night
and one during the day

They replaced the first liner without acknowledging the problem but the replacement did the same thing ... and so here we go again.

GLI said that they have not changed (fixed) the Black Galaxy liner but we're afraid to go with any dark liner from GLI.

And so i'm reaching out to see if anyone else has similar experience with GLI or dark liners in general??

Thank you!

maybe cross post in the liner thread, if no other reason than for others to know about this problem (or feature? it's possible somebody would like this effect)

maybe cross post in the liner thread, if no other reason than for others to know about this problem (or feature? it's possible somebody would like this effect)
Thank you!! I had tried to find a liner specific section but it seemed most questions were in the new construction section but will put it up where you suggest.

Very kind of you to let me know!

Reactions: Pv2
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.