Anyone ever tried putting this in their spa?

The branding and the packaging are making it seem like it's much better than any other salt.

It's like buying Vodka, they are all the same except you pay more for a fancy bottle.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Sorry, should have included more information. I don't have a SWG. I'm thinking about it because I saw it recommended to help with psoriasis and eczema. I've been having a bad flare up of eczema, probably from going in the hot tub too much and drying out my skin. Doc said he didn't think it was hot tub rash. So I'm looking for anything that might help so I can go in my tub again. Need to get off of the steroid creams because I've read they are not good to stay on for a long time. So trying to go a different route and try some moisturizers and maybe this salt. You're supposed to put 1-2 cups in a bath tub and soak in it. Was just hoping I may be able to put it in the hot tub. I'm dying to get back in!! Here's a pic of the ingredients.

Attachments

• 914zcf0-O7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    914zcf0-O7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 9
Use poolmath to determine how much each addition will raise your salt level as it is mostly sodium. To get my tub to 3000ppm on a fresh fill takes about 8 cups of pool salt. I don’t think u would wanna go much higher than that without exchanging water.
on a separate note - the chlorine helps my husband’s eczema & psoriasis. Infact he was instructed to do bleach baths by the derm. Perhaps just turning down the temp on your tub & not doing long soaks would help as well.

I also have psoriasis and I finally gave up and got rid of the hot tub.. I LOVED my hot tub, it was great and I used it 5 nights a week in the winter... My skin hated it and I suffered... I tried salt water, lower FC, higher FC, you name it... Kept it up for 5 years but had to go..

I am now going to build a sauna as that is great for blood pressure and skin and many other things...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.