Fort Worth, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Digital Nano+ PPC2
We have a Dolphin Trition PS Plus that we bought refurbished from Maytronics a couple years ago. The cord needed to be replaced and in the process of researching that one of the leads broke off the electronic board in the motor. It's been one thing after another with the unit so we are done. Does anyone buy these for parts or to refurbish again? I hate to just throw it out but we are over it lol. We bought a Aiper on Amazon so trading in isn't an option right now.

I'm sure there is a market on eBay. I have a Dolphin Primal X3 that just died on me. I've replaced a number of parts in the last couple of years. If I could find a used one with a working motor cheap enough that was compatible I would buy it. I have yet to troubleshoot it. Some animal was chewing on the cord and they might have finally ruined the cord.

On ebay type in maytronics dolphin for parts - you’ll see lots of listings.
If your controller is fine you may want to sell it separately for more $$ as used working instead of for parts

Yes but only dirt cheap. You never know what you get and these are temperamental units. I purchased a back up unit for 400 dollars. It was a dolphin nautilus Cc plus. It was purchased and the owner found it too heavy to left out of tbe pool. I paid and she told me to run it at home if it’s not like new money back. She signed that, and gave me 4 days.

It’s perfect and my back up unit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.