any suggestions

sicric

Jun 6, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
my issue is this, I have an SGS salt cell, the housing started leaking last night, under warranty but company is closed till Monday and I've left numerous messages. I'm in Arizona. Just wondering if anyone had suggestions, etc. My worries are about pool circulation if I don't run pump. Would substituting running water falls help in that regard or should I not worry about that. Of course I had everything perfectly balanced before this...good news is, it wont hit 100 degrees again till Monday. Any input would be great, TIA

Add LC based on the non-SWCG chart in [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA].

Use your brush and/or swim to keep it mixed. The water feature might help some but depends on volume and if the intake is far away from were the water returns to the pool. A sub pump from Harbor Freight or Home Depot would keep it mixed too.

I have fixed small leaks like that by slathering PVC solvent glue all over the affected area. You'll need to turn everything off for 30 minutes though to allow the glue to cure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.