Another spa draining question :(

The images in this post reflect the correct rotational behavior. It appears "On 1" is your proper setting.

You will get considerably more flow in your spa in spa mode (100% in, 100% out) so thats not unexpected. But their also should be a decent flow into your spa while in pool mode based on the position your return actuator is stopping at.

I see spa mode is 85%, but what is the pump speed when in pool mode?

I'm suspicious of the pump speed and/or your check-valve (the square item inline with the clear window). Your return (top) actuator is stopping at nearly equal amounts of water sent to both pool and spa when it's in pool mode, and yet the flow shown into the spa while in pool mode is dismal.

Normally, even having that diverter barely opened to the spa while in pool mode, will cause a fairly active spillway. Even if the spa is raised.
I have tried all speeds :/ the pool start up guy said he will come tomorrow. I got the actuators in the right place
When it’s off so at least the spa isn’t draining. Just no pump until he comes. Thanks again for everyone’s help!

Reactions: bradgray
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.