kdkids

Apr 19, 2023
Central valley Ca
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
So I am planning on adding a Circupool RJ60 SWG but could use some help. I know it needs to last just before the return. Initially I was going to remove the booster pump and have a 3rd return and place the swg just before the returns as I have been using a dolphin robot for a year with haspy results. However, I have concerns with removing my booster with the reports of robot failure. Also when I look at my setup it looks like I have a T piece that is capped that would be the easiest to cut and make additions for the SWG but I am not sure. Any thoughts and advice are much appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_3222.jpeg
    IMG_3222.jpeg
    442.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3221.jpeg
    IMG_3221.jpeg
    690.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3220.jpeg
    IMG_3220.jpeg
    710 KB · Views: 20
kid,

You want to install the cell in the line that has the "T" in it. Remove the T and enough pipe on either side of the T so that the cell fits.

That is really the only option you have, as the cell needs to go just before your Return valve.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.