Another pool north of Dallas

I checked some internet sites and it looks like standard height for pool steps is 12 inches. I braved the arctic blast and took my tape measure out there and sure enough they are 12 inches. Most of the folks on the other site said they had the same initial reaction prior to filling the pool but once filled, they had no problem. No plans for a handrail for now, I'll mention my concern to Mr. PB when I see him.

Electric, equipment and plaster are scheduled for later this week, forecast is still showing rain Wednesday through Friday so I'm not holding my breath. Next week looks promising however, with sunny, dry and warm all week (at least for now)! Still waiting to hear from the contractor who's scheduled to add the patio cover.

Horoscope today - read this right after I accepted a job offer and got a text from Mr. PB that no work would be done today...pretty accurate!

Libra - Keep your ego out of the way. Your job could interfere with playtime. Keep up the action and reschedule. Don't pour money down a hole.

Readyforapool said:
Horoscope today - read this right after I accepted a job offer and got a text from Mr. PB that no work would be done today...pretty accurate!

Libra - Keep your ego out of the way. Your job could interfere with playtime. Keep up the action and reschedule. Don't pour money down a hole.
:mrgreen: Congrats on the new job!

Readyforapool said:

Where was this before we started construction?!?

Passed the gate inspection- Phew! I was worried about the sliding gate since we've been having some issues! Fog and mist are still around so we are still unsure if all the pool equipment will be set today but a very important piece of equipment did arrive!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Clink - Repeated scientific testing will be done tonight!

Ken, they have them at Bed Bath & Beyond. It is a beast of a thing, but have several friends that have them and they make fabulous drinks! This model can be set for one, two or more drinks and will make smoothies, slides and daiquiris as well as Rita's! I'll bring it when you have your pool party for all of us! Lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.