Another Pool Build in Cypress, TX

It was time to shut off the water to the pool. All is filled, EXCEPT I noticed the spa is down 3 inches since 6:30 last evening.

I'm not in a panic yet, because I'm hoping it is something simple.

Any thoughts? I hope....
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Kim: Thanks! When my mom was still able to take walks, I would walk with her in a park close to her house. (Hemphill Park for the Austinites) In the spring we always passed by a Mountain Laurel trees. That's when I fell in love withthem.

Maybe they would grow in Florida! Their slow growth is the biggest drawback.
Suz.

Well, you guys are the first to know.... Suz is dangling her feet and legs in the pool!

I couldn't wait. Nick is bothered a little by the no chemicals and wants to wait until this afternoon for our first swim. So I'll wait for him.

I came out to turn the hoses back on for the last half inch - following the instructions to the letter! I just had to at least put my feet in! I'm sitting in the deep shade. The humidity feels worse today than yesterday. I'm sitting on the bump out bench taking it all in. I cannot believe this is true.... We have a pool! I can get in any time I want! I can stay in it as long as I want.

This is a good spot for my first toe dip. I can see the 2x2s on the bench under water and the Shell beach tiles on the Suz step. The water feels wonderful on my tired old feet and legs. The tired is hitting today. My bags have bags! I remember Wendy saying how tired she was after plaster and filling the pool. So it's just part of it.

I'm surprised the Pebble sheen feels fairly smooth. It feels much smoother than the pools I visited. Maybe it's because it's my pool! Lol!

Thanks for sharing this special time with me!
Suz.

I think I worded that wrong- usda hardiness zone is 8. But I think you knew what I meant. Haven't had enough coffee yet!

- - - Updated - - -

Woo hoo!! Toes in the pool!! Wonderful! Honestly, your pool ranks right up there in awesomeness!

Well, you guys are the first to know.... Suz is dangling her feet and legs in the pool!

I couldn't wait. Nick is bothered a little by the no chemicals and wants to wait until this afternoon for our first swim. So I'll wait for him.

I came out to turn the hoses back on for the last half inch - following the instructions to the letter! I just had to at least put my feet in! I'm sitting in the deep shade. The humidity feels worse today than yesterday. I'm sitting on the bump out bench taking it all in. I cannot believe this is true.... We have a pool! I can get in any time I want! I can stay in it as long as I want.

This is a good spot for my first toe dip. I can see the 2x2s on the bench under water and the Shell beach tiles on the Suz step. The water feels wonderful on my tired old feet and legs. The tired is hitting today. My bags have bags! I remember Wendy saying how tired she was after plaster and filling the pool. So it's just part of it.

I'm surprised the Pebble sheen feels fairly smooth. It feels much smoother than the pools I visited. Maybe it's because it's my pool! Lol!

Thanks for sharing this special time with me!
Suz.

Suz I am so happy for you! That must be an amazing feeling. Your pool is amazing! Maybe some day when we have our final retirement home I'll build a Suz pool. I truly love your pool.

Suz, you know I haven't posted much but just reading your last post brought me so much joy. I know this has been an emotional and physical stress for you, but to read that you were sitting there with your feet in the pool is awesome! I can just picture you sitting there, leaning back on your hands and kicking your feet up and down...maybe even a little giggle escaping your lips.

Congrats....and thank you for putting a smile on my face this morning.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.