Another Outside Speaker Question

I'm searching deals since it's prime day(s). I am getting a cheap fire tablet that will be dedicated for streaming music, pool pump, sprinklers, other random house stuff speakers, etc. The only thing I am still a little confused about is what am I streaming the music to? I see that @Orion7319 is using a apple TV, but @Bigtymetexan are you able to Bluetooth directly to the amp without any other device? Yes I would like the links please.
Yes I am able to BT right to the amp. That is the beauty of it. The amp has BT ready to go and I just connect my phone and stream away. You can use any device if you don't want to use your phone.

Here is the amp I bought. https://amzn.to/3KsMcsJ

It also has a remote. I keep the amp hidden and use the remote to turn it on/off. Plus it's $27 with the 5% discount. WIN!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: kne
Thank you all for your input and help :) I'm ready to install, Amazon was a little late delivering the speaker wire so it didn't get done this weekend, and am heading to Lake Tahoe to spend the 4th, but hopefully by the 10th I will upgraded from my UE BOOMs!

1624906110713.png

Update: 10 months in and the speaker set up is still working. They Pyle has somehow faded from black into gold, but still going. The Bluetooth range isn't the best I've seen, but that is one of the reasons I bought the dedicated tablet, so people don't walk away with the music. Weirdly Spotify is more glitchy than Pandora, but I'm old and prefer Pandora over Spotify anyways.

The Bluetooth range isn't the best I've seen, but that is one of the reasons I bought the dedicated tablet, so people don't walk away with the music. Weirdly Spotify is more glitchy than Pandora, but I'm old and prefer Pandora over Spotify anyways.
My Bluetooth range issue has more to do with devices than the Bluetooth device hanging off my receiver. Some phones/tablets can go all over the backyard while others can’t go more than 30’ from the house. After investing more than a decade of “likes” on Pandora, that’s my platform of choice, too. I rarely have to skip a song. It knows me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.