Another O/B in Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada (with completed photos and costs!)

Re: Another O/B in Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada

image_zpshy7qmidb.jpeg
image_zpsyvmjyu4r.jpeg
image_zpsc4cdyl1v.jpeg
image_zpsbgv6iswq.jpeg

ok, so this helps my lack of understanding on how to hook up the blower air to the hot tub.

Air line from blower is the top line running around the perimeter of the spa?
Hot water line from heater is the bottom line running around the perimeter of the spa?
air is blown into the hot water lines a few inches before the jets?
hartford loop on air line prevents water back feeding?

I'm no plumber, but what you say seems to check out and makes sense with my understanding of how this works.

Can anyone tell me where the salt water chlorine generator cell goes in all of this? I've never seen one before and can't tell if they did it.

I'm no plumber, but what you say seems to check out and makes sense with my understanding of how this works.

Can anyone tell me where the salt water chlorine generator cell goes in all of this? I've never seen one before and can't tell if they did it.

SWG should always be the last component on the skid before the piping heads out.

482x340xpool-plumbing-diagram.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DTlgBPW2Bo.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Love the different seating for the spa! Get hot? Move up a level. Cold? move down a level!

Have you been bonding with your pool? aka spraying it down do help it cure.

Kim:cat:

Love the different seating for the spa! Get hot? Move up a level. Cold? move down a level!

Have you been bonding with your pool? aka spraying it down do help it cure.

Oh yeah. Bright and early this morning I was out spraying it down. Then I set up soaker hose around the edges on a timer so it will get some water throughout the day.

Yesterday they started pouring the deck. Because of the extreme heat we've been having, this deck process has gone much slower than I anticipated. They poured half the deck yesterday and started the other half today. Then it will cure for a week before spray texture/color is added. Getting closer though.

Also, I purchased seven umbrella sleeves. Two are being used for volleyball pole holders, four are at various locations for patio furniture, and the last one will be in the wet deck.

image_zps0szdq0cn.jpeg

image_zpstaitjua2.jpeg

image_zpspxjfnvyg.jpeg

image_zps7mwikvns.jpeg

Are your spraying the deck to keep it damp. That helps it cure slower and might help keep it from cracking.

This is kind of it in a nutshell . . .
http://www.cemexusa.com/ProductsServices/files/TechnicalServices/Concrete_Slab_Cracking.pdf

Slowing the exit of free water (by wetting) allows the mix to cure to a strength more likely to resist internal forces that develop during curing. It also keeps the hydration process in an optimal range, since the water needed for further and continued hydration isn't lost to evaporation.

Now you're an expert too . . . :)

NOW I know WHY we water new concrete! I always knew we should for the "nutshell" reason but now I have the "adult" reason why! THANKS! I am saving this to bring out and make it look like I am a real adult!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.