Another green swamp for you guys

If you already viewed the page in Firefox, then you might not see it cycle the next time you visit due to caching or it might only cycle one time. You can force a full reload by holding down shift when you click on the reload symbol (circular arrow) in the location bar.

chem geek said:
If you already viewed the page in Firefox, then you might not see it cycle the next time you visit due to caching or it might only cycle one time. You can force a full reload by holding down shift when you click on the reload symbol (circular arrow) in the location bar.

When I created the GIF, I put a 3 cycle loop limit on it. I hate pages that loop forever and suck down your computers resources. Hit Shift-F5 while on the page with the image when you want to image to cycle three more times. I also chose the shots that were from about the same angle and each image was cropped to look most like each other.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.