ALWAYS High Phosphates, Cartridge Filter Cleaning/Replacement Questions for ARIZONA Pool

Welcome! Very thorough signature, much appreciated. :goodjob: Now that you confirmed you have algae, I'd like to point you towards our SLAM Process page if you haven't seen it already. There you will find how we recommend killing and removing algae once and for all. The key is maintaining the proper FC to CYA ratio (with liquid chlorine) as noted on the FC/CYA Levels. Look at the SLAM tab. Keep in mind you'll need to test your own water at frequent intervals to "maintain" that elevated FC level. We recommend either a TF-100 or Taylor K-2006C test kit. If you have any questions about the SLAM Process instructions let us know. We'll be happy to coach you through it.

Enjoy the forum. :swim:
The base kits or add ons, too? If so, which add ons? I will be adding the SWG. I will order once I have response. I LOVE YOU FOLKS!!!!

Get a Smart Stir. So add that to the TF100 with Salt. You save a few bucks. TFPro keeps everything in one case. But up to you.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.