Almost time!

so the pipes just went in ... we are scheduled for gunite tom but my concern is shud there be a pipe coming put of my marked area since there will be a sheer fountain on that part of the accent wall? ... since the other 2 positions do have the pipes... we have a total of 3 sheers on each part of that wall...3FA764A3-A539-402B-9769-6A803986FEF7.jpeg

Yeah there needs to be a water source for that sheer!! Call the PB asap so someone can beat the shell guys. I would also go out there and look to see if there is even pipe leading to that one so they will know they need to bring more pipe :(

Glad the PB was able to quickly address your concerns about the bench.

Kim:kim:

Those two pipes are returns...looks like they are going to build the rear wall with block (why not shoot it?). Your plan only shows two shears, they can add that plumbing after...

Last edited:
Yeah there needs to be a water source for that sheer!! Call the PB asap so someone can beat the shell guys. I would also go out there and look to see if there is even pipe leading to that one so they will know they need to bring more pipe :(

Glad the PB was able to quickly address your concerns about the bench.

Kim:kim:
the PB is going to be here as well shortly...ill def ask him

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Have you started bonding with it yet? Aka watering it. This helps with curing. I owe you your set of links. I am on the road so will get to you when I get home!!
oh myyy yes indeed ... sorry dint respond to your previous post was a hectic work week... my kids are having a ball watering it and cooling off its spring break n we got free labor... doing our selections wednesday!!!!?

Reactions: greatsamfirst

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.