Alabama pool build

Been a busy few days. Been watering as much as possible since the gunite was shot last Thursday. Equipment was set on friday. Over the weekend (while the trenches were still open) i ran some water lines and electrical out around the pool. Yesterday they back filled/ rough graded and the electricians came and hooked everything up. Today the coping, pavers and waterline tile were delivered.

I have pics but I will have to download them to the computer to adjust the file size. I can't get my phone to take pictures under 5MB. What is the file size limit?

There is no file size limit. The software will compress accordingly. Best to upload at full quality to avoid other issues.

@Leebo - Is this correct for both Members and Supporters?

Yesterday all the site prep was done for the pavers. Layed out the shape, Removed excess dirt from area, tamped, gravel base, tamped, sand, and tamped. They are there this morning to start laying pavers and its killing me not being there...LOL.

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks from dig day.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.