Clemmons, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Almost done filling the pool. As I was walking around I noticed one upright seemed to be pulling into the pool more than the others. Still seems solid and I don’t see any buckling on the wall. I’ve attached some pictures. Should I be concerned about this?
BA1E5E36-4E3F-47F5-B2C6-54225B9693B2.jpeg
1D0CCDF1-B0E6-4FC0-BD0C-2DB6F6984A3C.jpeg

Ya the water looks level and our patio stones are good too. I’m just getting nervous about every little thing because I’m a perfectionist hahaha. Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: kimkats
We had our first big rain since the pool has been up. Looks like there’s some water flow from the left to right of the yard (see picture). Our soil is clay and sand so there’s not a lot of drainage. I was thinking to put a French drain around the left half of the pool to give water a path to flow, then put the stone around the whole pool. Any other ideas? I’m afraid to dig down around the pool because that clay gets real mushy and I’d be concerned with the blocks sinking.
D2E1748F-CA2C-4DFC-A1D6-703B19D98C37.jpeg

Looking down from the balcony, I would put the drains to the top and bottom rather than left and right sides. You can place them a few feet away from the pool so that any digging does not disturb the ground next to it.

Looking down from the balcony, I would put the drains to the top and bottom rather than left and right sides. You can place them a few feet away from the pool so that any digging does not disturb the ground next to it.
Ya good idea. I want to get the water to the right side where the yard slopes down. I think the edging around the pool will help to redirect some of that surface water around the pool too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.