AGP Online Retailers

Jan 12, 2013
Northeast Arkansas
I am wanting to comparison shop above ground pools. I am going to try to get good stuff, but as cheaply as possible, so I figure pool stores are out.

Lurking here since 2012 (I still haven’t purchased a pool) I’ve figured out some common online retailers are The Pool Factory, InyoPools, and Pool Supply World. I was wondering if there were any other big names in online pool retailers that I should be looking at for comparison shopping purposes as I finally get close to pulling the trigger on this purchase.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

Last edited:
@JasonPayne,

The biggest thing is to compare reviews (both on the forum & on retailers). Both on the seller AND on the pool itself.

Have you decided what exactly you want? Frame, Hard-side, sand, cartridge, diameter, depth, etc :)

@splashpad

I think I'm going to go with round for ease of install of oval. I don't care about color. I have been looking pretty hard at the Signature RTL (made by Wilbar I believe) from the pool factory. I cannot afford an all resin pool, but I know I want a resin top rail.

I'm leaning towards thepoolfactory because of their reputation on this site. That's part of the reason for this thread. I'm not sure where else to look.

is the Signature pool made exclusively for the pool factory? I can't seem to find any other retailers for it.
I know the reason we choose round was because its way less money than oval and get more pool space!
With how strong the USD is right now, have you looked at ordering a pool from Canada? You may be able to get an all resin pool from here for the same price as the steel pool your looking at?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.