AGP Hard Lines

Apr 30, 2016
Bettendorf, IA
Ok, I was originally thinking about pulling power to the pool, but I have another idea. I am thinking about pulling supply and return pipe for the pump and relocating the pump up to the house. It's about 20' from the new location to the pool. This way I can wire right at the house with a proper timer and not have wiring in proximity of the pool. I am also thinking about laying PEX or other poly tubing in the same trench for a fresh water supply line to fill. The water supply is in the same location as new pump location. I can "Y" off and create a ball valve (or wifi controlled shut off valve from Morton) and never have to use a hose again.

Thoughts, ideas, tips? I haven't started this undertaking yet, but want to do it prior to opening.

Makes good sense to me. Keeping the power up near the house is ALWAYS a good idea and the extra 20' of water pipe is inconsequential to the performance of your system'

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.