After second level attempt, need advice.

Ryred

May 26, 2020
Ontario
So our second level attempt was very good, but I'm unfamiliar with these Intex/Summer Escapes metal frame pools, so I'm not sure whats acceptable, and what is not. We are within 1/2" all around, but do have posts that are not vertically plumb. They were plumb during fill, but settling has occurred, and It appears that the liner (new to us, but now on it's 5th season) has pushed the uprights out on one side (I assume we didn't have the pool exactly centered?) So the entire top frame, while mostly level, is slightly slanted in one direction. I've attached pictures of the pool wall, as well as the four posts around this one bulgy side. I've added a 2" ratchet strap around the bottom to prevent any further leg movement, but is this expected behavior on these types of pools?

Attachments

• Pool wall.jpg
    Pool wall.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 27
  • post4.jpg
    post4.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 27
  • post2.jpg
    post2.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 26
  • post1.jpg
    post1.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 25
  • post3.jpg
    post3.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 25
I think it. Is impossible to get everything perfectly aligned on that structure. If the water is reasonably level then note how things are now and check occasionally that nothing has shifted.

Reactions: Wobblerlorri
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.