Berryville
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hoping that the TFP silverbacks can help with some advice on this one.
I bought a 20x36x8 hydra vinyl pool with 48" steel walls.
Just finished the excavation more or less, it was nearly ALL rock and mostly a nightmare. The problem is that there is no "ledge" of earth that is needed to set the steel walls on.
Due to the way the rock came out, I've got gaps of inches to feet where the walls should be bearing on the ground.
In the photo, the pvc represents the deep end "well", the orange markings are grade for the wall ledge but those marks are not necessarily at the horizontal location of the walls. The walls will be set in from the grade marks that you can see here, leaving them up in the air.

Need ideas on how to support the walls in place to pour the concrete collar behind them.
The only other option I can think of is to ditch the vinyl and go concrete ($$$$). Even with that I'd have a huge amount of backfill prior to shooting the concrete due to the over dig that is done for the walls.
Help greatly appreciated!!!!

2022-08-13 16.37.35s.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.