Added Boric Acid

HELP…

I got it bad, real bad. All I do all day long is read posts on pools, order more chemicals, and test reagents. I need to test for something else. Wait, let me add some more LC to the pool, it could be low. Hold on, I will test again. “hey you, dont get in my pool before showering!!!” and dont even think about wearing sunscreen.

Wait is that a leaf that fell in the pool. SUMMON THE ROBOT ARMY!!!

Hi, my name is Andy, and I have a problem. Its been 15 minutes since my last test….

Attachments

• DE4E5C0C-74E4-4EC6-8DF5-2C07C0776D2F.jpeg
    DE4E5C0C-74E4-4EC6-8DF5-2C07C0776D2F.jpeg
    415 KB · Views: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: Liz315 and Lilypad
Update. The pH has stabilized at 7.8. Very very happy with the results. This is after I worked on reducing the TA. So far, it has stayed 7.8 for the past 10 days. Honestly, I don't notice any more "sparkle" with 50 ppm Borates, but I have friends and family who have commented on my TFP clean pool. CSI is now holding steady at -0.17, which seems like a good number for keeping the SWG clean.
CH is presently 320. I could increase that to 350 which would leave the CSI at -0.13. And for once, "everything" would be in spec.

Reactions: DanF and JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.