Add an automatic pool water leveler during a renovation?

RichTJ99

Gold Supporter
Sep 16, 2016
Katonah NY
Hi,

So my pool has a slight leak - i hired a leak detection company (ALD) & they said hte leak was in one of my spa jets (they showed me the one). My renovation (paint removal, sandblasting, replastering) has repairing the leak which involved breaking part of the spa wall to get to the pipe.

While the wall is open I was thinking about the possiblity of adding an automatic water filler - not sure if I can even do that given the size of the hole & the fact that my decking is all concrete.

I currently have something I bought on amazon which does the job but does mean i keep it out 90% of the time.

If i were to guess on pricing - I am not even sure how they would get the pipe from the pool to the grass - I would estimate $1000 or more to get it installed (that is probably low).

Figured i would check here before asking the PB as this may be just a silly question & I dont want the PB to start trying to sell me blinker fluid.

Thanks,
Rich

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.