Add a jva to alternate from main drain to skimmers

Jun 5, 2017
Las Vegas
Pool Size
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hello. I'm new to the forums. I am looking to add a jva to alternate between the main drain and the skimmers. I have in floor cleaners that work ok, but so much pollen on the surface that I never use the main drain. I was thinking of it alternated every few hours, it could do both jobs. I think my rs6 has no more jva outlets.
I have a 22k pebble, rs6 controller running spa suction, spa discharge, and solar heat. I do have a nat gas inline heater, I'd like to also put it on its own jva to minimize erosion in it.
Thank you for any support you can offer.
Sky

Thank you for posting this. I have the Jandy Aqualink RS8 system I was was thinking of doing the exact same thing. I have 4 jva's but only 2 are installed. I'd like to have one on the skimmer/main drain like you want to do, and another setup between two water features. Hopefully somebody here can help us both out with this, otherwise I will be researching and figuring it out myself since Jandy is no help to the consumer. We have extra spots to plug in the jva's on the board, I'm just not sure how to configure with the solar/spares and whatnot. I doubt it's anything too complicated. So far on my second build with all Jandy equipment and it's been pretty simple once I actually undrstand it.

I happened to be working on my panel so I figured I would post some pics for reference. As you can see I have only installed my intake and return. It's sounds like you have used the one for solar but it looks like you should be able to hook up one more.
e13d604c8efc84f1938943cadeb8c8dc.jpg
3cd91baf7695b8a173ace8c3250bec11.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.