Active 30i Turns off

MannyT

Jun 15, 2017
Pembroke Pines, Florida
I have a Active 30i and I'm not sure if the control panel suppose to turn off after it completes its cycle. I'm not sure but I thought it did when I first purchased it back in April. Now it runs its cycle but the control panel stays lit and I have to manually turn it off.

Right now my 30i is flashing, because it is on a schedule.

I think the display stays on after a cycle if I'm just running one day at a time. Because I think I have to turn it off, and then on, to make my 30i run when is is on on schedule.
I will test more, and report back.

Just the on/off switch or the whole control panel will stay on after each cycle. I thought that is how mine worked. I will try leaving it longer before I turn it off to test.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the display stays on after a cycle if I'm just running one day at a time. Because I think I have to turn it off, and then on, to make my 30i run when is is on on schedule.
I will test more, and report back.

That is exactly what i'm doing now also. I'm going to leave it alone longer to see if it turns off. I remember it turning off by itself. I will also test some more.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.