AccuBlue vs Taylor Testing

I've said it 100 times before and this won't be the last. Never cheat off the dumbest kid in class. I don't give a flip he got 3 right last time. I trust you're A+ average gut to guess any day of the week when need be.

• Haha
Reactions: cwswifty
I'm confused.......we don't use "AccuBlue" (What is it, anyway) for any reason so why are we bringing it up?

I don't see this as helpful in anyway to learn and understand what we teach here at TFP.

I'm confused.......we don't use "AccuBlue" (What is it, anyway) for any reason so why are we bringing it up?

I don't see this as helpful in anyway to learn and understand what we teach here at TFP.
Of course we don't use AccuBlue but the pool stores do. People are consistently asking why they have problems with their pool and then begin showing the pool store chemistry results. We always say the pool stores can't be trusted and this chart shows numerically why that is so. It's the best case scenario and not good at all.

Reactions: Newdude
we don't use "AccuBlue" (What is it, anyway) for any reason so why are we bringing it up?
They started with an at home version last year that we will have several newbs come ask about soon. It costs $50 a month which they credit if you buy $50 worth of stuff. Marketing will spam mail everyone's mailboxes both home and digital.

We don't like it, or use it, but will be discussing it.

I ran my own #s 3 or 4 times recently. Here's one :

Reactions: cwswifty