Bronze Supporter
Apr 16, 2019
Bremen, GA, 65 m west of Atlanta
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Does anyone know of an above ground pool brush head that doesn't start to shed bristles after 2 years? It's annoying as all get out to be brushing your beautiful blue TFPC pool and be leaving a bunch of white bristles to be sucked up by the skimmer.

I've just bought my third brush head (2019, 2020) and I'm tired of buying them. The 2019 brush head basically fell apart, and the 2020 brush head is shedding now. I take off the head and store it in the pool box after every use.

Now, I do store the in-use jug of chlorine in the pool box. Could that be the problem? I also store other equipment in the box, but no damage has occurred with them.

I been using a RV wash brush for the last 8 plus years. I know it`s ok but I just could not bring myself to use a plastic style wall brush on our liner. This works great for me I bought it in a wash detail kit from Sam`s Club just for scrubbing our pool wall.
I use a Montana Hog hairbrush for vehicle washing.

Attachments

• Brush.jpg
    Brush.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Brush 1.jpg
    Brush 1.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.