About to start soon

I have one of the much frowned upon here Paramount floor cleaners (which at this point I absolutely adore, to be honest, but I think if I wasn't in the desert environment it wouldn't work as well as it does) ... and I can't run the returns at the same time as the floor system. But I don't need to and neither do you with the waterfall. I agree with the consensus that all it would do is add electric bill for you.....

The almost final product looks great.

View attachment 119847
we have water... umm... falling.

Unfortunately, our PB didn’t calculate the water flow required properly so our pump can only run either the waterfalls or the returns, not both. Hopefully he rectifies it. I am not willing to pay more at this point. It’s his fault he should fix it, right?
So pretty! I can’t make my mind. Grey mosaic or reef? Don’t want it too dark ( kids and snakes) or too light ( dirty).

Guardfrog on duty. Ready to jump into action at a moment's notice.

• Haha
Reactions: Cephrael

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Smooth like buttta! Love.

And I'm jealous of your 'big' pool. I already wish we went with a 20+x40...and that's only after my husband and son swimming in it ONE day!

Still no deck around the pool. The recent weather has delayed us once again.

On a positive note, the fence posts started to get put in. they didn’t get very far because the grading needed to get done on the back side of the pool.

so back to waiting I go...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.