Oct 1, 2018
Pasadena
Hello,

My husband and I are leaning towards getting Stonescapes Aqua White for our pool that's under construction. Our NPT pool guy has agreed to add in some beads to the mix, but not abalone. I found these shells online (link below) and was wondering if these are the same ones that would be mixed into the plaster. We might be able to save money if we bought them on our own.

If these are the right ones, how many lbs would you recommend for a 43K gallon pool?

Thanks so much!

P.S.

I'm rarely on this site and this is my first post, so i'm sorry if I missed something essential :)

Amount needed depends on how the shell is added. Some contractors add a whole bag to each batch others will hand cast some on the top to keep cost down. You would need to find out you contractors preferred method, either 1 bag per batch or around 3 bags for whole job.

Reactions: rara171
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.