AA Mfg Pop-up Cleaners Not Rotating

A wet end would cost nearly the same as a new pump. Plus I don't think you would find one.

You need a fairly large pump. As I said before the WFE-6 would probably work fine: Pentair Whisperflo Energy Efficient 1.5 HP Full Rate Pump - WFE-6 - INYOPools.com

Unfortunately, almost any high head pump that is going to work with the in-floor is going to cost about the same. Anything cheaper may be very difficult to find. But even if you did, you would probably be sacrificing quality.

A wet end would cost nearly the same as a new pump. Plus I don't think you would find one.

You need a fairly large pump. As I said before the WFE-6 would probably work fine: Pentair Whisperflo Energy Efficient 1.5 HP Full Rate Pump - WFE-6 - INYOPools.com

Unfortunately, almost any high head pump that is going to work with the in-floor is going to cost about the same. Anything cheaper may be very difficult to find. But even if you did, you would probably be sacrificing quality.

Here's another one that seems comparable. Amazon.com : Pentair 340039 SuperFlo High Performance Single Speed Pool Pump, 1½ Horsepower, 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase : Swimming Pool Water Pumps : Garden Outdoor

SuperFlo is not a high head pump. Works fine for circulation but not for in-floor cleaners. Performance is similar to the new pump you bought.

The 2 1/2 HP SuperFlo comes close to the 1 1/2 HP WhisperFlo performance but then you will end up spending close to the same amount of money for less efficiency.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.