duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
I want to say thanks to all you Floridians who, during this last MIND-NUMBING cold snap in the rest of the Eastern US, did not say one word about our Florida day time highs of 75-85.

I would never bring up that subject myself but thought it VERY nice indeed that not one of you did.

As I suspected, it appears we Floridians are all smart, good looking and blessed with extreme graciousness.:roll: :roll:

Cute....

But I will say, aside from an overnight low of 32F two days ago that lasted all of 4 hours, southern Arizona's warm 70F+ days and cool 40's at night make for a very enjoyable December...all I need to wear out at night for cooking on the BBQ are my shorts, long sleeve shirt and Santa-hat... :sunny: + :santa: = :grin:

...and, if I wasn't such a lazy bum, I'd fire up the spa and sit in there with my beer while the steaks cook...

I want to say thanks to all you Floridians who, during this last MIND-NUMBING cold snap in the rest of the Eastern US, did not say one word about our Florida day time highs of 75-85.

I would never bring up that subject myself but thought it VERY nice indeed that not one of you did.

As I suspected, it appears we Floridians are all smart, good looking and blessed with extreme graciousness.:roll: :roll:

I have to admit that I was tempted :cool:

Cute....

But I will say, aside from an overnight low of 32F two days ago that lasted all of 4 hours, southern Arizona's warm 70F+ days and cool 40's at night make for a very enjoyable December...all I need to wear out at night for cooking on the BBQ are my shorts, long sleeve shirt and Santa-hat... :sunny: + :santa: = :grin:

...and, if I wasn't such a lazy bum, I'd fire up the spa and sit in there with my beer while the steaks cook...
Here in NW AZ it's not been very nice for the last week, lows in the upper 30's/low 40's with Highs in the low to mid 50's and very windy gusts running from 15 to 40 MPH. Started raining last evening and looks to be raining all day today with highs in the mid 50's :grrrr:

"As I suspected, it appears we Floridians are all smart, good looking and blessed with extreme graciousness."

I think you're about one over quota on those 3 attributes.............................

Here in NW AZ it's not been very nice for the last week, lows in the upper 30's/low 40's with Highs in the low to mid 50's and very windy gusts running from 15 to 40 MPH. Started raining last evening and looks to be raining all day today with highs in the mid 50's :grrrr:

Mid-50s? That's shorts and tank top weather!

On a related note... they flooded the rinks at the local park this week. Time for some outdoor hockey!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.