A New Vacuum Head Recommendation for liner pools

crokett

Jul 17, 2007
Hillsborough, NC
The second hurricane last fall took out my vac head. A falling tree missed the pool and the deck but managed to break the vac head off where it attaches to the pole. I got this as a replacement:

I am pleased with it after doing the overwinter cleanup. I don't know if the air valves actually do anything, but it was easier to move around and more effective than my old triangle head. It is also much easier to get close to the edge of the pool.

The second hurricane last fall took out my vac head. A falling tree missed the pool and the deck but managed to break the vac head off where it attaches to the pole. I got this as a replacement:

I am pleased with it after doing the overwinter cleanup. I don't know if the air valves actually do anything, but it was easier to move around and more effective than my old triangle head. It is also much easier to get close to the edge of the pool.
I just purchased a vacuum head from Amazon, and it broke as soon as I attached it to the pole. Amazon.com : Aquatix Pro Pool Vacuum Head with Wheels, 14" Professional Grade, Aluminium Handle, Flex Swimming Pool Vacuum Head with Swivel, Weighted Attachment for Concrete or Plaster Pool Cleaning (1) : Garden & Outdoor
I'm not sure if I want to buy another one without actually seeing it. Thanks for your recommendation, though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.