Aquaeye

Jul 16, 2021
Texoma
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
The "hack" that makes options possible is the copper threaded sleeve purchased @ hardware store(see pic). fortunate that sleeve is a snug press fit into Intex aerator nozzle. Scuffed sleeve & id of nozzle & cemented for durability. In one of the pics you notice a 2 3/4" pipe. This is a critical measurement as it goes on the inside of nozzle assy. Any longer & you run the risk of cracking the swivel assy to nozzle & deforming venturi. How do I know????Just take my word, alright? From here you got a foundation for you & your kiddos to get a little creative. I don't have to tell you the advantages of this hack but I'm gonna. Cool, clear water. Monitor PH from time to time. Next hack & you probably already know this. Skimmer socks doubled up. Just check out the dirt captured in 2 days(see pic). Put a 45 deg PCV with a 3' pipe & point it @ the bottom & stir up the settled dirt & let the skimmer socks do that thing. Be sure to put pump on recirculate. One other thing. Zeolite. Directions say @ initial startup backwash for 15/20 minutes. Ignore. Backwash for 35/40 minutes. How do I know???? Just take my word, alright?IMG_2035.JPGIMG_2030.JPGIMG_2031.JPGIMG_2036.JPGIMG_2038.JPGIMG_2040.JPGIMG_2037.JPGIMG_2034.JPGIMG_2041.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2032.JPG
    IMG_2032.JPG
    442.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.