A few frame posts not completely plumb, advice needed.

DMan1979

May 23, 2021
NJ
Hello all,
Installed my XTR last year and for the most part everything went smooth. A few of the posts shifted slightly and are no longer plumb. I'm the type of person that overthinks and worries about everything but my friends are telling me its fine. I added a 4" trailer tie down over the winter but again... everyone is telling me its unnecessary.

All the posts are straight (side to side) so I know the frame isn't twisting.

Can you please take a look and tell me if its an issue or am I being crazy over nothing.

Here is a shot of the right side which is straight and looks ok. The front and back look almost the same and are fairly straight up.

right side.jpg

And here is the side I'm concerned about. This post appears to lean the most. The posts on either side of it lean slightly but this one is the worst (at least to my eyes)

left side_most lean.jpg

Here is a view from the other side of that post

left side_rear view.jpg

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Dom

Attachments

• left side_slight lean.jpg
    left side_slight lean.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I would just monitor it. I can see the slight "out-of-plumb" angle you are referring to, but it doesn't seem extreme. As long as that base doesn't try to slip on you, especially once you get some activity in the pool with moving water pushing against the sides.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.