Jandy LED lights

JFQ

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2015
Columbia SC
Hi folks. First post here. My system, described below, was built in 2013. Service guy recently replaced the Aquapure Tri sensor for "No FLow" alert. Aquapure now working. Later that same day, the pool LED lights turned on, ahead of the normally scheduled time. They will not shut off or respond to the PDA. I tried pressing the reset button on the control box, powered down and removed the 9V battery with no luck. The LED lights remain on as soon as power is restored to the system. Spa lights and all other features work fine. Any thoughts? Thanks.
John

Maybe the light relay is stuck on? Have you tried putting your system in service mode and turning on and off from the panel?

The flow sensor replacement shouldn't have affected your light.

Yes, I also put it in service mode but was unable to turn off the pool lights from the panel, although other features were able to be controlled from the service mode options. The only reason I mentioned the flow sensor replacement is that the Aquapure fault was intermittent and a bad motherboard was part of that differential diagnosis.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.