How long will I feel the love?

Apr 7, 2012
So it's been all of ONE day. LOL... I already love my Stenner!! I just took a FC reading and it's working spot-on. I might even have it run for several 1Hr sessions instead of one long sesssion!

My question... my love affair is already spreading to my desire to do the same with my acid... should I be talked off the ledge or is this a common affliction that can be remedied with another Stenner and a smaller tank? :study:

Signed,
Stenner Junkie. LOL

Hello FixitPete! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about running acid with a Stenner. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Glad Splash bumped this! Yes, you can use a stenner to automate acid additions. Make sure that you aren't adding both acid amd chlorine at the same time. There may be other precautions to consider but that is the most important one I can imagine.

From my HTC One via Tapatalk

With my sheer decent waterfall my pH is constantly on the move, but as much as I love my Stenner I'm not sure I could justify one for acid. I would be dealing with tiny additions unless I totally rethought my method of timing for the pump.

On a different note, is it time to take this out of your signature? "Hasa Liquidator C201"

Thanks guys! Yeah -- I'll change the sig after I send this... I'm torn. I hate the idea of spending around $500 (stenner, timer, tank, etc.) -- for something that would run for such a short time. It's almost like I need a "mini" Stenner. I'm talking I don't add more 1/3 a gal a week... if that. And in the winter less.

But I also know it would make the pool much more stable. I try to keep things consistent... Gotta think on it!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.