Vita Spa Temp stuck :(

Jun 19, 2015
Port St Lucie, FL
Hello. Am new to this site and looking for help on our Vita Spa. We recently drained it out, to add fresh water, and when we were setting the temp, the temp would not go up, despite our trying to hit the button several times. However it would work on lowering the temp. Now it sits at a cool 91 degrees. Is this a bad thermostat or just the button to increase the temp, bad?? It is a Selectron 200 and everything else seems to be working fine. We've even unplugged for a few and plugged back in, to maybe do a reset and same thing. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!!

Too cool in my spa.....20150619_090159-1_resized.jpg

I'm going to guess the keypad is bad. I had a Vita for years and loved it. The best thing was that I found a source for parts that actually knew what they were talking about.

Spabrothers, Inc. / Zon Vita Spas

Fill out their Contact Us form and they have always gotten back to me quickly. Heck, I even had them call me on a Sunday afternoon when I had a problem replacing a heater.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.