Vinyl Liner Pool near Pittsburgh (install and pictures)

Mr. Wolfe lets get you in as member in good standing LOL Can you please put your pool info in your siggy for us. Here is a link on how to do it.

Pool School - Getting Started

Also do you have a good test kit yet? If not look in my siggy to find the link to compare them and the link for where to order the. The TF-100 is the best bang for the buck. It has more of what you will use on a day to day basis.

Oh and what about my jumping rock?? LOL

Kim

Mr. Wolfe lets get you in as member in good standing LOL Can you please put your pool info in your siggy for us. Here is a link on how to do it.

Pool School - Getting Started

Also do you have a good test kit yet? If not look in my siggy to find the link to compare them and the link for where to order the. The TF-100 is the best bang for the buck. It has more of what you will use on a day to day basis.

Oh and what about my jumping rock?? LOL

Kim

Thanks for the info. No jumping rock. lol

Awesome looking pool! I am also in the Pittsburgh area (South Hills). Who is your pool builder?

We used Alpine Pools out of Allison Park.

Mr. Wolfe

Ok, that is too cool for school!!! I love the aggregate surrounded by the lighter concrete! What a great idea.... The creativity and amount of ideas shared on this site are astounding!

The water color is still the best, and the deck truly sets the stage for the water. I love how the chair cushions match the color of the water. You couldn't have found a better match!!!

It looks like you guys are ready for a party!!!!! :party:

Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, our pool is officially closed and I am already looking forward to next year. Yeah, I know, I have a long wait in Pittsburgh. Still though, it gives you one more thing to look forward to. My 2 little girls (6-8 years old) used the pool every day last summer and my wife is a teacher so she is off as well. I work from home so let's just say I did a lot of work after dark in my office.

Next year's plans are to do the landscaping, install the diving board, and decide on what kind of pavilion or pergola I am going to build.

Mr. Wolfe

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.